Exploring Technology – Term 3 2017
Term fees for the Cycle 4 Technology Micro Business sessions to be run on Friday evenings from 4:45pm until 6:15pm at the Melbourne Montessori Senior School, Brighton East. Session Dates: 28th April, 5th May, 19th May, 26th May, 2nd June, 16th June, 23rd June (the 12 May & 9th June TBD).
- Project – All-knowing Mirror.
- Project – FIRST Lego League competition.
- General maker skill building.
- Robotics: mainly focused on the Lego Mindstorm, but possibly other Robot platforms too.
- Building a Custom Computer device: We'll create our Mirror based on a Raspberry Pi.
- IoT Devices: Simple Internet of Things Devices that can be built and connected to a website/ your phone via WiFi or Bluetooth.
Paul Szymkowiak, Michael Kiffer